Rodney's scrubbed email about fora

Ole Damgaard ole at disneycomics.dk
Sat Jul 29 23:55:31 CEST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel van Eijmeren" <dve at kabelfoon.nl>
To: <dcml at nafsk.se>
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 3:28 PM
Subject: Rodney's scrubbed email about fora

>Rodney's message was "scrubbed". Is this scrubbing problem still going on
>at DCML? I would expect our beloved DCML-moderator to finally fix this
>problem. It's going on for years now.

Send your messages as plain text instead of html, and there will be no
scrubbing.

>the administrator became almost unreachable. As if DCML is some inferior
>hobby.

When you do some work or run a service without getting paid for it, then it
*is* by definition a hobby.

>I'm always curious if the mighty DCML-moderator will block something.

Whoever owns/administrates a mailing list, has the right to moderate it. If
you for instance created a mailing list, you could moderate that too.
Doesn't that sound fair to you?

/od