Deluxe LoS

Anthvvuono at aol.com Anthvvuono at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 05:08:31 CEST 2006

Dear Mr. Leach and list:
>First, a deluxe LoS is being planned, with nifty extras - though  I'd
>say it's highly unlikely to contain any actual chapters not  included
>in the two softbound LoS volumes.

I am greatly looking forward to purchasing this special edition. However, I
wanted to suggest that if Gemstone does decide to include any extra chapters
beyond the ones already included in the first two books, I would think either
or  both "A Little Something Special" and "A Letter from Home" would make
worthy  entries. I particularly enjoyed "A Little Something Special," because it
features so many characters that influenced McDuck's life in the past,
especially Blackheart Beagle and Glittering Goldie. The story additionally ties
Scrooge's anniversary with his 1902 arrival in Duckburg, a historic occasion
that Rosa dedicated an entire chapter to in his series. With regard to "A Letter
from Home," that tale obviously brings back Matilda McDuck and finally
demonstrates quite clearly the real meaning behind Scrooge's wealth and
relationship with his family. In my opinion, both these stories can serve as  epilogues
to the overall scope of the LoS series. I merely mention their  possible
inclusion in case you get a chance to read my comments and are also in  the process
of finalizing material for the book. I can't wait to buy the book  and am
highly anticipating "Prisoner of White Agony Creek" for the end of this  summer!
Sincerely,
Anthony