Gemstone 2007

deanmary deanmary at zoominternet.net
Fri Jun 2 18:44:20 CEST 2006

Gary, thanks so much for the quick response.  I really appreciate it.

So the deluxe edition of LoS is only going to included the chapters that Don has already produced?!?  That is an outrage!!!  Why not just get Gyro to invent a time machine, go to the future, and then bring back all of the chapters that Don is ever going to produce?  Boy, some people just don't want to do any work... :)

While I wish Gemstone would publish TPBs on a regular basis, I will take each and any that they do produce.  Have you thought of having a few TPBs in 2007 of Don's non-LoS stories or, even better, a Don Rosa TPB library?  I think they would sell very well.

As for a TPB CBL, I am glad that it is at least a notion for the future.  We all need something to look forward to.

Good luck with contractors and your home.  I hope they are 100 times better than when Donald was a "contractor" in "Master Wrecker" and that all the holes they bash in your house are where you want the holes to be! :)

Dean Rekich