Gyro inventions/machines

Ole Damgaard ole at
Thu Jun 22 00:15:53 CEST 2006

Hi all.

I am looking for stories containing spectacular Gyro Gearloose
inventions. Machines or vehicles in particular, used for practical
solutions to everyday problems. Like "The Big Cleanup" (S 72160), for
example, a story where Gyro invents a big, flying
vaccuum-cleaner-thingy, in which he flies around, cleaning the streets
of Duckburg. There must be loads of similar inventions. I am considering
to write an article about some of these machines/vehicles at some point
in the future, but regardless of that, it might also just be fun to hear
about some of your favorite stories containing spectacular Gyro