No subject

Thu Mar 23 15:47:28 CET 2006

am I mistaken? Then the Greek counter-part of the above weeklies would be
"Miky Maous" that re-prints stories from "Topolino".

However, I'd call "regular" a title that has been publishing periodically
for a number or years. As an example of this from Greece, "Megalo Miky" is
a monthly comic, having made its first appearance back in 1967.

Presently, there exist the following "regular" Disney titles in Greece:
"Miky Maous"--weekly, "Megalo Miky"--monthly, "KOMIX"--monthly,
"Donald"--monthly, "ALMANAKO"--monthly, "Minni"--monthly, and
"KLASIKA"--bi-monthly. "Miky Mysterio" was cancelled last summer.

If I've missed any, I'm sure I'll be corrected by Kriton or Georgios.

Cheers,

Archontis

Archontis L. Pantsios, Ph.D.
Visiting Associate Professor of Economics
Binghamton University
Binghamton, New York
USA
tel: (607)777-4726