No subject

Thu Mar 23 15:47:28 CET 2006

"Many things happened over the next few years and I lost touch with him. I
later learned that his "managers" intercepted his mail and that I must have
been a dodgy character to their eyes because of my association with Don
Rosa, whom I even visited in 1996 when I was writing a book about him with
Leonardo Gori and Alberto Becattini. In retrospect, this explains why I no
longer received any replies from Carl Barks during that period. I shall not
go into the sad details of the whole story of the Carl Barks Studio, but
suffice it to say that it all ended up in court and that the bad guys
eventually disappeared, to everyone else's relief. Those who know the
background appreciate the "champ" back cover of Uncle Scrooge 314, which
says it all without the need for words."

Hum, What is the real history behind this Bark's "managers"? I didn't know
nothing about then. I'm touching in some "black
part"of the Disney Comics history? I can ask about it???

Brazilian curious Disney Fan,
Fernando Ventura!
@-(