No subject

Thu Mar 23 15:47:28 CET 2006

********************

Anyhow, economic necessity is leading to me sell some of my Carl Barks
sketches on eBay. They are very fine and one-of-a-kind, and I hate having
part with any of them, but check them out and tell some of your friends
who
are Barks fans or who have the money to bid on them. (I sold a few a while
back and heard from some people that they would have liked to hear about
them, so here is the notice!) I know these are probably beyond the means
of
a lot of the folks on my list, so hope this does not sound too uppity!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=491298685

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=491298835

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=491299001