Gemstone Rosa Plans?

Anthony Vuono avuono at udel.edu
Sun Mar 12 02:56:45 CET 2006

To Gemstone:
    Now, that Don Rosa's "Prisoner of White Agony Creek" will appear in the
next month or two throughout Europe, do you have any word when it will end
up in "Uncle Scrooge?" On this issue also, when will the trade paperback for
the "Life of Scrooge" B-chapters appear? I think that it been mentioned that
it could out as early as summer of 2006, but there has been no word on that
for months now. Also, does Gemstone still have plans for a special hardback
edition of "Life of Scrooge" in 2007? I realize it might be way too early to
talk about that one yet was wondering if anything concrete had been decided
recently. Finally, I LOVE "Uncle Scrooge" 350! It's a great reprint and
presentation. Continue the good work and success!
Sincerely,
Anthony