Long live the DCMLers! (problem in archives)

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sat Mar 25 12:25:01 CET 2006

As Olivier was saying, thanks a lot again to Per who made all that possible
all this time !
This list really changed my life, and it's not demagoguery!
Thanks a lot to NAFS(k) for helping all of us to carry on this adventure !

I just have a question : what will happen with the archives? that's what I'm
using most of the time...

It seems that this month' archives have a little problem (many messages
without author entitled "no subject", in which we can read cut parts of several
messages which is ununderstandable for someone only using these archives...)

I hope everyone will have a nice springtime, and is in good conditions wo we
can all start this new era, this re-birth of dcml all together...

Gilles Maurice
http://calisota.org