Og's Iron Bed

Elaine Ramshaw elaine1 at snet.net
Wed May 10 20:16:29 CEST 2006

In my childhood in the 60's, the only long Disney comic adventure story not
by Barks that I read many times was "Og's Iron Bed" (DD 109). I liked the
ancient setting, and the plot carried me along, even though I did find the
basis of the happy ending a bit dubious (it's even more dubious today, with
current technology). I think what really led me back to the story again and
again, though, was the cover art with its wonderful time machine. I wonder
whether Gemstone will be able to re-use that cover? It's still on my list of
"top 20 favorite Disney covers of all time."