Subscription of Italian Disney comic books

Jano Rohleder jano.rohleder at gmx.de
Wed Nov 1 19:12:10 CET 2006

>Like I said, they may not offer new subscriptions any more

Well, actually, they do - as far as I know. And yes, you can contact them
via mail. The only problem is that there seems to be almost no one willing
to read or write English messages... Years ago, I tried to subscribe to some
magazines. After some time, I got one quite kind email back where they asked
to which magazines exactly I wanted to subscribe to, but after that I never
heard from them again.

I already read in some forums that they aren't exactly good in responding to
mails written in English. But I think if you know someone Italian who can
set up the order for you, it won't be a problem to get an international
subscription.

Best wishes
Jano