Gemstone and the Future

Leo Schulte schulte at teacher.com
Tue Nov 7 19:44:33 CET 2006

One reason why I have not bought hardly any comic books is the lack of
new Rosa and Van Horn stories!  I know that Don Rosa is famous for
working slowly and meticulously, so his output is not prodigious.  But
what about the other American authors?  Why not more new stories from
Block and Fernandez ?

And if there are still not enough authors to fill a comic book with new
things, why not a little talent search?

A friend of mine cancelled his subscription more than a year ago: same
complaint.  Not enough new Don Rosa stories!

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com