Shonen Jump style title

deanmary deanmary at zoominternet.net
Thu Nov 9 21:18:16 CET 2006

Gary, thanks so much for the added info on this upcoming title.  It is very much appreciated!

I think it would be great if this title had both the longer stories that were in MMA and DDA *and* some of the shorter stories that were in DD&F and MM&F. A combination of longer and shorter stories would make a nice balance.

I also think it would nice to see some of Scarpa classic long stories get printed.  There has not been a lot of opportunity for his really long ones to be printed, but with a title that has 200 or 300 hundred pages each issue, this seems like a great place for them to finally appear.

Dean Rekich