Polynesian Peppercorn

Margaret Rutledge margaretrutledge at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 23 22:22:17 CET 2006

I need a copy of the story about Scrooge's search for the Polynesian
peppercorn. Both my husband and I remember this story, and we grew up
on opposite ends of the US in the 1950's & 60's. Scrooge had invited
the whole family over to try a new stew, but couldn't finish it
without a Polynesian peppercorn. But it wasn't available because his
stores hadn't received their shipments. The comic had several stories
as Scrooge, Donald and a couple nephews went all over the world,
solving problems at every stage of the peppercorn trade. The final
story had them at the plantation where the peppercorns were grown.

Can anyone tell me where/what comic this was in?

Thanks.

Margaret Rutledge
margaretrutledge at earthlink.net