What story is this from ?

Ola Martinsson (AS/EAB) ola.martinsson at ericsson.com
Wed Nov 29 18:44:55 CET 2006

Just saw this on the net

Helnwein: At one point you became a little too realistic - do you
remember the story about this chemical formula, which existed in
reality, but which was a top military secret of the US.

Barks: Well, I'll tell you - I just stole that out of the Encyclopedia
Britannica. It was a big article on chemistry with all different
chemical formulas and it was written in this gibberish - CO H and so on
and I just looked at a whole string of those things and looked at about
the middle of that. And I thought "Well maybe it's harmless enough if I
just take these bunch of chemicals and sort of jumble them up and stick
them on a piece of paper." Well, that is what I did, and it turned out
that it was a chemical formula.

Does anyone know what story this is about ?

http://www.helnweincomic.homestead.com/carlbarks.html

Ola in warm Sweden, still about 10 in the daytime