Black Knight Glorps Again

Mike Rhode mgrhode at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 20:13:09 CEST 2006

Has anyone listed the artifacts and stories that they
came from in Don's story which was published in the US
in Uncle Scrooge 354, June 2006?  If so, can I get a
copy of your research? I'm doing a little project for
John Lent, editor of the International Journal of
Comic Art and I want to submit a saritirical review of
Scrooge's exhibit.  Credit will be given to the
compiler of course.

Oh, and if anyone wants to write real reviews of
exhibits, websites or other media, let me know.
mrhode at gmail.com is the best address.

Thanks,

Mike Rhode
Exhibitions and Media Reviews editor