Spies on story Have Gun, Will Dance?

Olaf Moriarty Solstrand olaf.solstrand at andebyonline.com
Fri Oct 20 13:04:43 CEST 2006

Timo Ronkainen <timoro at hotmail.com> skreiv Fri, 20 Oct 2006 00:24:10 +0200

> Question: I have no acces at the moment to english language original
> Barks
> story W WDC 278-02 "Have Gun, Will Dance", and I need answer pretty soon.
>> From what country were spies who tried to steal weapons? Brutopia? They
> dance Russian way in the end of the story. Cold War era story. In Finnish
> translation they come from "Kapinamaa" which would be "Mutiny- or
> Revoltland"

Page 2: «Heh! *Cheap* traitor! *I* got *ten* thousand for selling the
plans to *Brutopia*! Heh!»
Page 8: «Hands up, guard! *We* are taking over your cargo for our
revolution in Coco Nutsia!»
Page 10: «The Brutopian spies get deported -- that is, they will when they
finish their trepaka hopaka!»

So they're Brutopian.

Olaf