Duck Tales Movie and Barks "Piramide Shame"

GGK ggk at wp.pl
Mon Oct 23 23:00:04 CEST 2006

Hello

I don't know was this mention before, but I discover this rith now and I
like to share it with you :

In "Duck Tales The Movie - Tresure of the Lost Lamp" the part where the
Ducks find the Piramid in the sand on the destert and dig it-up is
apperently taken from one of Carl Barks short storys "Piramide Shame".
Main diffrence is theat in the Barks story Scrooge hire a whole staff to
dig-it-up while in the movie it only took 7 people...

Link to the On-line comics for people who would like to compare
http://disneycomics.free.fr/Ducks/Barks/1959/pyramid/Thumbnails.html

I wonder, if there were more plot-part borow from Barks Comic books in this
Movie...

Yours
Maciek