Gemstone cancellations

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Fri Oct 27 10:46:51 CEST 2006

The only book I was buying from Gemstone was Donald Duck & Friends,
because I tried to effort the prestiges ones and was very expensive pay
seven dollars monthly. By the way I live in Argentina and have to pay 4
pesos for every dollar.

I'll keep fighting for an argentinian edition of my favorite characters.
I recently helped with a book containing stories from Barks, Don Rosa,
Floyd Gottfredson and (I believe) Paul Murry. Is one single volume of
one of these comic collections that came with a newspaper, but is the
only Duck (and mouse) stuff published here in years.

I like the books, but a book can be not to expensive. Look at the
wonderful "Mestres Disney" books from Brazil. They are issuing the
Complete Works of Carl Barks in a nice and affordable edition.

sorry, not too much happy with the news...

Fabio
I miss my Picsou subscription

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar
www.virusmental.com