"The Prisoner of White Agony Creek" in the U.S.

Mark Doukakis Mark.Doukakis at nbcuni.com
Tue Sep 5 18:16:21 CEST 2006

Can anyone within the Gemstone circle of knowledge tell me if there is a
plan to release "The Prisoner of White Agony Creek" (WAC) as its own Uncle
Scrooge issue sometime in the near future? I know of the "The Life and Times
of Scrooge McDuck Companion" due to be released any day now, but it seems
rather odd to me that the premiere release of WAC will be as a story within
a larger volume and not its own issue, like all the other stories of the
L&T. Anyone have any thoughts or information on this? Thanks!