Disney Fan Comics & Egmont Questions

fanni001 at bama.ua.edu fanni001 at bama.ua.edu
Fri Sep 15 20:35:36 CEST 2006

Hello all,

Just curious if anyone knew of any websites/ezines that post their own
Disney fan comics; I haven't been able to find any in numerous
searches.  Also, I'm not an expert on fair use-- would such a site be
something Disney would have a problem with?  Could explain why their
hard to find.

Also, does Egmont have an official Disney site?  The only sites I can
find are their corporate sites in various countries, which do not have
specific details about their Disney publications.

Thank you,
Lee
USA