Disney Fan Comics & Egmont Questions

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen dcml at pryds.eu
Sat Sep 16 10:14:11 CEST 2006

fanni001 at bama.ua.edu wrote:
> Also, does Egmont have an official Disney site?  The only sites I can
> find are their corporate sites in various countries, which do not have
> specific details about their Disney publications.

Firstly, remember that Egmont's target group in Europe is entirely
different from Gemstone's target group in the USA. Egmont targets
children, while Gemstone targets comic fans. Therefore you probably
won't find any Egmont websites that are very interesting to comic fans.
There are, though, official websites for the Scandinavian weeklies,
where you can see a preview of the current issue, etc.:

www.andeby.dk
www.donald.no
disney.se/kalleanka
(there are probably sites like these for other Egmont countries)

The most interesting Egmont site for a comic fan is probably the one of
Norwegian subsidiary "Egmont Serieforlaget", where you can order
back-issues of certain Norwegian titles (also non-Disney):
www.serie.no

Thomas