DCML Digest, Vol 43, Issue 25 (Integral Ducks)

kimba1962 at comcast.net kimba1962 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 30 14:40:57 CEST 2006

Giancarlo Bassi wrote:

> I'm looking for the comics including Huey, Dewey, Louie
> while are learning an integral (calculus in mathematics)
> written at the blackboard.

Off the top of my memory -- so to speak -- I think that story was "Want to Buy an Island?" in Comics and Stories.  I don't think the boys were actually learning the integral, it was just used as a background gag of sorts.  Probably the result of Barks' well-known thumbing through of math books to help him conquer insomnia.

Chris Barat