Disney Adventures Cancelled

Shad Daly shadslists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 09:23:38 CEST 2007

Actually, the comics in Disney Adventures are still mostly Disney
related.  Here's what's in the latest issue (September 2007):

Wulf and Merl*
Pirates of the Caribbean
The Replacements
Darkwing Duck
Jet Pack Pets*
Tall Tails (Mickey & Goofy)
The Last Laugh^

The ones marked with a * are non-Disney properties (there's two of
them).  The one marked with a ^ is Disney-owned, but developed
especially for Disney Adventures and not based on an existing
property.  The rest (a majority) are "Disney related" no matter how
you slice it...

By the way, does anyone know if Disney Adventures Comic Zone is also
being canceled?

--
Shad Z.                      ^Q^
My Blog: http://shadzane.livejournal.com