If it's Thursday, Then it must be LOLLERCOPTERS

Jonathan H. Gray jongraywb at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:01:13 CET 2007

http://www.cracked.com/article_15677_9-most-racist-disney-characters.html

I gotta admit - I was laughing hard when I got to the crows on Dumbo. I was laughing even harder when I got to Uncle Remus (especially considering I've seen Song of the South and had a long conversation with a certain friend of mine about the very things mentioned). But when I got to Number One my jaw dropped because it was totally the last thing I was expecting. Heck I didn't even think anyone knew about it outside of its "source" which I think for all intents and purposes considering it has come up elsewhere for other reasons should not under any circumstances be mentioned again in any following commentary. XD

http://sickopath.com/mmbtp1.html

Looks like the art was by a guy whose first name starts with a B. ;)

Comments?

Jonathan H. Gray