Late Issues

Carey M. Furlong stratocruiser at cox.net
Sat Dec 8 18:16:32 CET 2007

>From: Mark Small <smalley58au at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Late issues

>I asked the local comic store guy, and he inquired with the distributors,
who told him
>"that the November issues are running late due to printers' scheduling and
they should
>arrive soon". That was about a month ago.

>Anyone else having similar problems? Any news?

It's the same situation here in Southern California. Nothing in almost 2
months.  My local comics dealer says Gemstone is still soliciting the
titles, they've just been delayed.

Carey Furlong
Dana Point, California

"Sergeant, you a judge of whiskey?"
"Well, sir, some people say that I am, and some say that I'm not, sir."
"Tell me what you make of this."
"Well..., it's better than no whiskey at all, sir." - Fort Apache