Shacktown on the Internet/USND-Hoople

Leo Schulte schulte at teacher.com
Sun Dec 16 20:29:41 CET 2007

> > It should be noted that the review is by Robert Hutchings and he
> > is from North Dakota State University >which is in Fargo, ND and
> > NOT University of North Dakota which is in Grand Forks, ND.
>
> As opposed to Professor Peter Schickele from the University of
> Southern North Dakota in Hoople?  ;)
>
> -MMM-

Well, I was wondering if I should comment about that!   Although P.D.Q. Bach is not a duck, his music is quacked up!

For members here who do not know about Prof. Peter Schickele and the most unknown son of J.S. Bach, go to :

http://www.schickele.com/shoppe/pdqrec/jandh.htm#audio

And many thanks to everybody who found "A Christmas for Shacktown" on-line for me!  This is what makes the Internet and freedom great!

Best Wishes and Merry Christmas to all!

--
10 Great Gift Ideas- Take a Look!
http://mail.shopping.com/?linkin_id=8033174