Icy Frost giveaway

Martin Olsen martino at olsen.tdcadsl.dk
Mon Jan 8 18:17:00 CET 2007

>> In COA the http://coa.inducks.org/issue.php/x/us/IFG+++1 there are only
>> 14 pages of the 16 indexed. There was a copy sold on ebay some time ago
>> that also only had 14 pages. My guess is that there was maybe a coupon
>> for free ice cream or discount on ice cream on the back and hence the
>> missing pages.
>> Does anyone know what the two missing pages contains ?
>>
>> Ola in dark Stockholm above zero and still no winter

The last two pages of "Icy-Frost Twins present Donald Duck's Surprise Party"
contain ads.

Page 15: "Prizes for these bags" has a drawing of Donald Duck showing 4
different bags from the Icy-Frost product line.
Page 16: "Don't guess... Buy the best" has images of 5 different Icy-Frost
ice cream/candy sticks.

Martin Olsen