Comic Exhibit at Jewish Museum

Leo Schulte schulte at teacher.com
Thu Jan 11 13:57:59 CET 2007

    Are comic strips and books capable of hanging in a museum some
    day?  The Jewish Museum in New York has had an exhibition of
    classic comic art, somewhich going back to the 19th century.

    I have checked a couple sources, but do not know if Carl Barks is
    included in the exhibition.  If not, he should be!

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15338348/site/newsweek/

    The link offers a Gallery of 13 examples.

--
Low Prices, Wide Selection of Gas Masks
Everyday low price guarantee. We offer special police discounts and an extremely wide selection of gas masks, filters and huge selection of preparedness gear.