Gottfredson Library Project + possible Barks Library?

deanmary deanmary at zoominternet.net
Thu Jul 12 03:17:39 CEST 2007

Gary, thanks so much for the news on the upcoming Gottfredson Library project.  I can't tell you how thrilled I am to hear about this!  I like Olivier would love to know whatever details you can tell us about this project.  As far as not being able to tell us when this is going to come out, I am OK with that.  I hope to be here on Earth for quite a long time yet, and if for some reason I am not, well then I guess I really won't miss having the Library! :)

Can you tell us if a Barks Library project is in pre-production as well?  If so, is it generally scheduled for before, after, or about the same time as the Gottfredson one?  Any info you can give us on either Library projects or *other* potential Library projects (Rosa, Scarpa, Van Horn, I could go on and on! :)) would be *greatly* appreciated!

Dean Rekich