Rosa biblio and source help

Ken McDaniel decliningreturns at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 02:00:02 CEST 2007

Hi: I am new to list and need help. I am trying to determine what issues of
Walt Disney's Comics and Stories from issue 601 through 682 and Uncle
Scrooge from issue 301 through 368  that have non-reprint Don Rosa stories
in them.  By non-reprint I mean not reprinting stories that have already
appeared in a Disney USA- newstand comic previously. I am not very concerned
with issues that only have a cover or foldout or 1 page gag art by Rosa.  I
do not live near a newstand/book store that stocks these and can not find an
index on internet that gives this information.               I also would
appreciate any identification of a USA source(that stocks many issues) for
these comics that sells at a reasonable price(below list price for
vfn-nm used copies.                          I have a partial list of Rosa
works compiled from issues I have and from a foreign index on the internet
and could share information with any other interested parties.  Thanks
chacharat/Ken