Conventions

Anders Siveb æ k acs at inducks.org
Wed Jul 25 19:44:14 CEST 2007

For those interested it could be nice to now the following: Don Rosa will be at the Gothenborg Book fair in the end of september (27th to 30th - thursday to sunday) - among other things signing at Egmonts stand there. There's also something planned for 10.30 am on sunday at the stage.
I look forward to seeing some of you there - maybe we donaldists could have a gathering there too - we are some from Denmark who plan to go there - so we look forward to seeing you swedish ankists - and Don of course!

AC, a lurker these days, but some of you might remember me from here or from DDF(R) (www.ddfr.dk :-)