CBLDF Needs Your Help

Herbert Snorrason methanal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:00:34 CEST 2007

On 21.6.2007, at 22:03, Travis Seitler wrote:
> We're talking about a book featuring full frontal nudity (both male
> and female) and explicit discussion of sexual acts being given to a
> 9-year-old boy and/or his 6-year-old brother... personally, I look
> forward to the CBLDF losing this one.

Huh. And, though I fully expect to be grilled for saying this (and
knowing that this mailing list isn't intended for arguments about
legal/moral/political issues): What's so bad about that? How is that
material "harmful to minors"?

Okay, fine. We don't want children to learn about the secrets of the
adults. That, however, would only cover the 'discussion of sexual
acts'. How, though, do you stretch full-frontal nudity (whether male
or female) into something that's harmful to minors?