Sekvenskonst - the blog

Gunnarsson, Joakim SE - HMJ Joakim.Gunnarsson at egmont.se
Tue Mar 13 12:14:50 CET 2007

Hi all!

Recently started a blog wich mostly covers my own artwork, the studio where
I work, old american newspaper comics, illustrators and... Disney comics.
Last week I posted one of Mickey Mouse suicide attempts from an early
English annual (Not the same as in the american newspapers.) and some
stylish 1960's storybook art where the nephews plays with electricity.
You find it at http://sekvenskonst.blogspot.com

And while you're at it don't forget Didiers Disney History blog at:
http://disneybooks.blogspot.com/
There's always something interesting to read there.

Now, back to lurking.

/Joakim Gunnarsson
http://sekvenskonst.blogspot.com