Donald Duck In Darkest Africa story

Tom Wormstedt t.wormstedt at gmail.com
Wed May 16 11:05:14 CEST 2007

Hey everyone:

One of my favorite Donald stories by Barks is Darkest Africa.
Unfortunately, every single copy I've read has the panels redrawn or
reinked by someone else - Daan Jippes, I think?  I like Jippes but I'm
not too fond of the changes in the art and would much rather have a
copy without changes.

Is there anyone who has an original copy of this story who would be
willing to scan it or send it to me?  I remember that it was online a
few years ago but that url link doesn't work anymore.  Or even a scan
of Voodoo Hoodoo.  I'm trying to get copies of Barks stories without
changes and I don't think there any plans to reprint the originals
(unless they used the original comics themselves).

Thanks
Tom Wormstedt