Don Rosa's "Gyro's Beagletrap" in German DDSH (June 2007)

Jano Rohleder jano.rohleder at gmx.de
Sun May 27 03:44:10 CEST 2007

One of Don Rosa's rarest comics, the one-pager "Gyro's Beagletrap" (which
was done for the German "TEMPO" magazine and published only once world
wide), will be reprinted for the very first time in "Donald Duck Sonderheft"
#241. The issue will be available at newsstands in Germany, Austria and
Switzerland from June 5th.

If you would like to get a copy of the magazine (it features also the sixth
"60 years of Uncle Scrooge" illustration by Don), just let me know.

The price is 2.70 EUR and postage will be 2.00 EUR (standard international
press shipping; can take some days to arrive). Payments can be sent via
PayPal or - within Europe - via standard European bank transfer (with IBAN /
BIC). Please do not send me any PayPal payments before contacting me! Cash
can be accepted, too, but at the sender's own risk.

Best wishes
Jano