Don rosa posters in swedish "X-mas papers"

Elin Pettersson (UAE Logistics) Elin.Pettersson at uaelogistics.com
Mon Oct 15 14:55:04 CEST 2007

Hello
Just thought Id inform you all that in this years xmas papers from "fem
förlag" (five publishers) edition I found as number 118. => The Artfolder Of
Don Rosa. 129 SEK.

(xmas papers are books, papers, calenders, CDs etc with xmas themes that
kids sell around this time to make xtra money)

It includes an "elegant art folder" (seems to be dark with the silhouette of
scrooge, with his hans on the cane, against a gold circle and the text "Arty
Duck" above and the Don Rosa signature under) and four 205x305 mm posters
from the Scrooge 60 year anniversary.
The posters are :

The shoeshiner (skoputsaren)
The money bin (pengabingen)
Dear no 1 (Kära NR. 1)
Achenemy Flinthearth Glomgold (Ärerivalen Guld-Ivar Flinthjärta)

Just a thought for those of you (like me) that didnt get your hands on the
posters earlier.
I did a scan but its _not_ very good. Maybe enough just to make out what
posters if you are interested.

Elin
- using her workmail -

Elin Pettersson