Don Rosa 2008 Finland Life Of Scrooge Calendar (english translation of Don Rosa's text and preface)

Tom Wormstedt t.wormstedt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 07:33:32 CET 2008

Hey everyone,

I just recently got 2 copies of this calendar -
http://coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=fi/VK+2008 one for my dad as a gift and
one for myself.  I don't know Finish - so I'm trying to translate to English
- but every time I use website or thesaurus the actual sentence structure is
completely off.  Is there anyone who would be willing to take some time and
translate Don's preface and the text's on each month.  I would much
appreciate it.

Don, if you see this and could tell me your original english text for it
that would be a big plus as well.

Thanks all
- Tom Wormstedt