Wee Angus

Professor T W Wong twwong at cuhk.edu.hk
Thu Jan 10 05:33:49 CET 2008

Dear everyone

I've been searching unsuccessfully a comic about Donald having a
competition with "Wee" Angus, a sportsman-type who is a relative of
Uncle Scrooge, at the annual Duckburg sports event. It incleded weird
events like building a Sottish castle with a pack of cards! A very
entertaining story!

BTW, speaking of history, back in the mid-60s, I used to subscribe to
a (not simplified as is now used in mainland China) Chinese version
of Disney comics. This was then replaced by a bilingual version,
which was a great help in improving my English, esp. the lay
language, from the speech bubbles! Unfortunately, the publication
stopped  some years later.

Can anyone help me locate the Wee Anugs story on the web?

TW Wong from Hong Kong