Walt Disney Treasures: Mickey Mouse in Death Valley!

Gunnarsson, Joakim SE - HMJ Joakim.Gunnarsson at egmont.se
Fri Jul 25 10:53:55 CEST 2008

If you don't read "Scoop" on Diamondgalleries website you might not have
heard about the upcoming Walt Disney Treasures: Mickey Mouse in Death
Valley!
Follow the link below to get more info and some samples of the newly
restored artwork that will be in the book. I don't think the artwork to
Death Valley has looked this good since the day Gottfredson created the
original art and sent it to the engraving room. :)
I'm really looking forward to this edition!
http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/public/default.asp?t=1&m=1&c=34&s=259&ai=7
2494

/Joakim.
http://sekvenskonst.blogspot.com