Rosa Book

Elin Pettersson elita_leo at
Sun Mar 23 23:00:54 CET 2008

OK thanks Barry, then I dont have to start collecting the Don Rosa library as well.
Im lucky to have the first 'hall of fame' book signed by Don Rosa himself, its great to finally be able to collect all of his DD work.

All the best wishes for Don and a smooth recovery!

happy easter

From: UNDBKB at
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:05:04 -0400
Subject: Rosa Book
To: dcml at

Is 'The Don Rosa Library' the same as 'Walt Disney Hall Of Fame'??

According to Gemstone Editor Jon Clark in a reply to my question:

"It's a reprint of the first Don Rosa Hall of Fame book from Denmark.

Unless something goes wrong, we plan to publish it."

Barry Branvold

Spara, redigera och organisera dina foton enkelt med Photo Gallery!