Don Rosa

UNDBKB at aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 13:14:55 CET 2008

I spoke with Don Rosa this week.
He is home and resting but he must remain in a prone position.
Which means no email or responding to email.
He was able to watch a video on a small machine below him.
He seemed to be in good spirit but his recovery time will be about 6 months.
He talked like I would see him at a show this fall.
He has always been optimistic, but I could tell he is also concerned about
his recovery.
Eyes are so important to him as an artist.
Thank you for all of your well wishes and I am confident we will see him
again in the fall.

Barry Branvold

Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the
video on AOL Home.