Opinion

dux at ca.rr.com dux at ca.rr.com
Thu Oct 2 20:42:55 CEST 2008

Well, up until you concluded with a premature—and immature—and completely inaccurate comment about my presumed 'juvenility,' your post had merit and self-respect, and stood as a set of valid points of view. I don't deny my own lack of appreciation for certain Duck artists' work—Don Rosa's just ain't in that category for me.

Nevertheless, my viewpoint is that there does exist a consortium of sorts of Duck fandom out there who tend to pooh-pooh Don's work as a matter of routine. I've been reading/posting in Duck forums—this one and others—for quite awhile and have witnessed it first-hand and *personal.*

Just my Opinion.