HD&L's parents

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at alumni.princeton.edu
Tue Oct 7 09:38:01 CEST 2008

OLAF:

> There is a slight difference between Disney Comics and The Simpsons.
> Sure, both involve a lazy main character taking care of three kids and
> working for a greedy old man with extreme amounts of money,

In the case of Donald, a *sometimes* lazy main character! In many stories
Donald is very hardworking, either as a master in whatever his
craft-of-the-day is, or risking life and limb for his uncle, at 10 cents an hour!

	Kriton.
-----
"My business is dirty enough; damned if I'll stoop to politics."
-----