Don Rosa at Fallcon

Frank Stajano fms27 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 13 01:52:34 CEST 2008

Very glad to see that the list is discussing Don Rosa again! I have just
uploaded another piece of my interview with him:
http://comicspodcast.blogspot.com

Although he rarely writes on this list these days, and he has largely
given up on private email correspondence with fans, I know he is still
very happy to read about people discussing his comics. If you have any
comments about what he says in the interview, please post them, either
here or on the blog itself. Even though he probably won't reply, he'll
certainly appreciate it. Just about the reason he goes to these
conventions that people mentioned here is because he likes to meet the
people who appreciate his work.

--

   Frank Stajano     http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/fms27/