reply to Erlend

Rui Lima rui.lima at iol.pt
Thu Oct 16 16:36:04 CEST 2008

Regarding Erlend´s reply to my post on DCML digest:

Hello and thanks for your answer...

I did check subscription prices on Gemstone...

i got an e-mail from Judy Goodwin with prices for subscriptions to
Western Europe:

WALT DISNEY'S COMICS & STORIES: 64-page - 150$/year
WALT DISNEY'S UNCLE SCROOGE: 64-page - 150$/year

maybe one day i´ll subscribe if i get too hungry for Disney comics...
right now, i just
can´t afford it...

I would be glad to send you some Portuguese editions of Disney
comics... i have several
duplicates...