Disney comic books USA

Arthur arthurdewolf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:40:25 CEST 2009

Tony Leopold wrote:
> I have been to Disney World several times and have never, even once,
> seen a Disney comic book in any format there.

At Walt Disney World I've seen Gemstone comics at two places on my visit in
2005. There was a pile of them at the Art of Disney store in Downtown Disney
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/wolfstad/2826294418/) and I believe I also saw
them in the shop inside Cinderella Castle.

> I have often wondered why they don't have a Disney Bookshop filled
> with Disney books and comics. It would be a nice fit in Downtown
> Disney.

They don't do this in Disneyland Paris either, which I've always found a bit
strange. Outside the park in France you can easily find Disney comics
anywhere, but not inside the park, not even at the book store in Town
Square.

Kind regards,

Arthur
http://www.wolfstad.com/dcw/