Gemstoners

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Wed Apr 8 19:55:59 CEST 2009

Chuck:

> Which brings me to something that people have skirted around, but
> I've not seen anyone address directly: I am currently even worried
> more about the livelihoods of our friends there at Gemstone than
> the comics.

Thanks for your well-expressed concern, Chuck. It's been a rough
season, no question about that, so any good thoughts you and anyone
else sends along will be much appreciated.

Leaving the rest to speak for themselves, whenever and however they
choose, I'll just say that Sue and I are doing okay. We've adapted
pretty well to the freelance life, and while it ain't exactly the
road to riches it does have it perks.

Gary