New Don Rosas?

Mark Baker-Wright nicodemuslegend at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 18:49:20 CET 2009

> From: "Leo Schulte" <schulte at teacher.com>
>

> There must be some budding young artist doodling away
> somewhere who could assume the throne!  Don Rosa might even know of
> people himself: perhaps he has all kinds of stories in his head which
> "simply" need to be drawn.

As I recall, Rosa has said on occasion that as he, personally, sees doing
comic work, it is difficult for him to imagine separating the tasks of art
and writing.  It therefore strikes me as unlikely that he would have stories
in his head that he'd be looking for other people to draw.

I'm happy to be proven wrong, of course.

My two cents,
Mark Baker-Wright