Thinking Globally

Leo Schulte schulte at teacher.com
Fri Feb 13 19:24:52 CET 2009

Greetings!

Greetings! Concerning the comments from Harry Fluks: You misunderstand,
please.  It is not important for me that all good things come from
America: "America" is the idea of individual freedom and responsibility,
especially freedom from too much government interference, an originally
European  idea I would like to see spread to the dictatorships in Africa
and Asia. What is important is that Gemstone will sell English editions
of Uncle Scrooge and company here in America!  Ehapa etc. does not sell
comic books here.  I admit to not liking the European authors as much as
Barks and Rosa and Van Horn.  But I still want to see the comic books
survive here in their birthplace, and if only European authors are
represented, so be it..  However, as Don Rosa has predicted once, the
genre may be dying away here faster than we would like. Best Wishes! L.
Schulte

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses